Beginning Whitewater Packages Available!
  • If you have interest in starting whitewater playboating I have some paddling packages available for you! With a beautiful spring thus far, summer is right around the corner. Charles City Whitewater Park, anyone?

The ISU Canoe & Kayak (ISUCK) Club is selling some used playboats and willing to package them with a paddle, pfd, helmet, and splash jackets.

If you want to get into the sport without spending the customary $1500-2000 to start whitewater playboating look no further.

-Riot Air 45 (yellow) $325
    -Riot Air 55 (lime) $300
    -Dagger Kingpin 5.9 (orange) $325
    -Dagger G-Force 6.1 (red) $325
    -Perception Method Air (purple & red) $300
    -Pyrahnna SX6 (red) $350
    *Note all prices include pfd, paddle, helmet, and splash jacket. You will just need to purchase a spray skirt to become a full-fledged boater!

I am willing to make boat & gear transportation arrangements in Iowa as well.

If you have interest in any of these boats or would like pictures please contact me via email.

-Chris
    cjpelzer@iastate.edu

p.s. If you have interest in paddling instruction let me know as well- I am willing to teach too.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID